According to the document requirements of the "Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Education on the Further Implementation of the University Information Disclosure List and the Annual Report of University Information Disclosure", in order to further implement the spirit of the document, further improve the information disclosure of Ezhou Vocational University Work, the school compiles this report based on the information disclosure in the 2015-2016 school year.
I. Overview of the main work of information disclosure
1. Sound information disclosure institutions and complete information disclosure systems
Carrying out information disclosure is an important link for schools to strengthen democratic management, democratic supervision, and increase work transparency. It is also an important guarantee for promoting the healthy development of various undertakings in schools and for administering schools according to law. In 2015, schools earnestly implemented the spirit and requirements of information disclosure work of the Ministry of Education and the Provincial Department of Education, solidly promoted the work of information disclosure, expanded the scope of information disclosure, improved related systems, and effectively improved the institutionalization and standardization of school information disclosure, and worked hard to ensure The right to know, participate, express and supervise the staff, students and the public.
In order to ensure the effective implementation of school information disclosure work and further strengthen the leadership of school information disclosure work, the school has established a leadership group for information disclosure work. The head of the group is the principal, and the deputy head is the deputy principal in charge of the work of information disclosure. The members are composed of the heads of the departments, offices, and agencies directly involved in the work of information disclosure. The leading group has an information disclosure office and an information disclosure supervision and inspection office. The information disclosure office is linked to the school office and is specifically responsible for managing, coordinating, maintaining, and updating the information disclosure work. The information disclosure supervision and inspection office is linked to the school supervision office and is responsible for organizing the information disclosure work. The implementation of supervision and inspection has better ensured the effective development of information disclosure.
In order to enable teachers, students, employees, and the public to obtain school information in accordance with the law, our school has continuously revised and improved the Ezhou Vocational University Information Disclosure System and Ezhou Vocational University in accordance with the Principles of Fairness, Fairness, and Convenience. The information disclosure confidentiality review system, Ezhou Vocational University Information Disclosure Review System, announced and updated the Ezhou Vocational University Information Disclosure Guide and the Ezhou Vocational University Information Disclosure Catalogue in a timely manner, and provided a systematic guarantee for the comprehensive implementation of the information disclosure work. After the Provincial Department of Education issued the "Notice on Establishing a List System for Information Disclosure in Higher Education Institutions", the school information disclosure work leading group clearly divided labor into 10 major categories of 50 items disclosed in the "List", determined responsible units, and ensure that " The "List" matters are implemented.
2. Steady progress in information disclosure, with emphasis on information disclosure
According to the actual situation, the school compiles documents, yearbooks, minutes or briefings through the school's website, school newspapers, school magazines, radio stations and other on-campus media and newspapers, magazines, radio, television and other off-school media, as well as settings. Public inspection rooms, data collection points, information bulletin boards, or electronic screens and other methods and methods adhere to the principle of "who is in charge, who is open, and who is responsible", which guarantees the democratic rights of teachers, students, employees, and the public.
In terms of disclosure of admission information, the school conscientiously implements the spirit of the Ministry of Education and the Department of Education on the admissions test of ordinary colleges and universities, resolutely implements the national admissions policy, and publicizes admissions regulations, admissions policies, admissions plans, batches, and subjects through the school's admissions website. Admission numbers and minimum admission scores; candidates' consultation and appeal channels are also published on the school's admissions website.
In terms of financial information disclosure, the school earnestly implements the requirements for financial information disclosure, and publishes various financial systems, regulations, and charging standards to teachers and students, the public, and other methods through the website of the Finance Office, office QQ groups, and public bulletin boards. The school's annual budget and final accounts are approved by the school's party committee and the staff meeting. Standards for various types of educational fees in schools are announced to the society in strict accordance with requirements, such as higher vocational and technical education fees, adult education fees, technical secondary school student fees, training fees, and vocational skill appraisal fees.
(1) Content of active disclosure
1. Basic school information. It mainly includes: school name, school running location, school running nature, school running purpose, school running level, school running scale, internal management system, institution setting, school leadership and other basic information; school charter, various rules and regulations. Main public platforms: school website, school electronic screen.
2. School matters. It mainly includes: major decisions on school reform, development and construction, school development planning and annual work plans. Main public platforms: school website, school bulletin board, school newspaper, radio station.
3. Enrollment and employment information. It mainly includes: admissions policies, systems, plans, examinations and admission regulations, admission scores, admission results and graduate employment policies, procedures, recruitment information, employment rates, etc. Main public platforms: school websites, TV broadcasts, newspapers and periodicals.
4. Teaching and research information. It mainly includes: professional settings, construction of key specialties, courses and teaching plans, laboratory and equipment configuration and book collection, selection of teaching and scientific research results, teaching evaluation results organized by the state, various types of teaching and scientific research projects at school levels, Approval and completion status, etc. Main public platforms: school website, school bulletin board, school newspaper.
5. Student management information. Mainly include: student status management, student disciplinary and reward system, student appeal channels and processing procedures, advanced collective, advanced individual and outstanding student scholarships, selection of overseas students, evaluation and award of financial aid, tuition and fee reduction and difficulty subsidy for poor students, work and study Application and management regulations. Main public platforms: school website, school bulletin board.
6. Cadre personnel information. Mainly include: the number of teachers and various professional and technical personnel, professional and technical job levels, institutional and distribution reform programs, methods and results of employment (use) of teacher cadres; evaluation of job titles and conditions for promotion, promotion and evaluation Methods and results; the system and results of selecting graduates for study and visiting staff at home and abroad. Main public platform: school website
7. Foreign cooperation and exchange of information. It mainly includes: foreign cooperation and exchanges, Sino-foreign cooperation in running schools, management systems and numbers of foreign teachers and international students. Main public platforms: school website, school bulletin board, school newspaper.
8. Asset, financial, and charge information. It mainly includes: assets, finance and its management system, school funding sources, financial funds, use and management of donated property, official reception expenses, fees, items, basis, standards and complaint methods. Main public platform: school website.
9. Bulk materials procurement information. It mainly includes: procurement system of bulk office supplies, teaching instruments and equipment, and procurement results. Main public platform: school website.
10. Engineering construction project information. It mainly includes: project settings, funding sources, survey, design, construction, selection of supervision units, total project cost and acceptance results after project completion, project settlement and financial final accounts. Main public platform: school website.
11. Unexpected major event. It mainly includes: emergency response plans and treatments for emergencies such as natural disasters and public health events, and investigation and treatment of major incidents involving schools. Main public platforms: school website, school bulletin board
At the same time, the school strictly implemented the article-by-item review of the information to be disclosed in strict accordance with the "People's Republic of China's Law on the Conservation of State Secrets", which ensured that the public information was not classified and confidential information was not disclosed.
(II) Proactive disclosure of information
This year, the whole school took the initiative to disclose more than 1,200 pieces of information. Among them, more than 850 pieces of information were proactively disclosed through the campus network (including the websites of various departments and secondary units), more than 110 pieces of information were proactively disclosed through meetings and documents, and more than 210 pieces of information were proactively disclosed through school newspapers, briefing books, publicity columns, and yearbooks. More than 20 responses to relevant questions were handled through the leadership mailbox.
Third, other information disclosure
The information disclosure of our school is mainly proactive. In this school year, the school has not received applications from teachers, students, staff, and the public for disclosure. Information not to be disclosed shall be implemented in accordance with relevant confidentiality regulations. Teachers, students, staff, and the public are satisfied with the school's ability to disclose various information in a timely and proactive manner, and no reports have been reported.
Existing problems and improvement measures
The information disclosure work of our school has achieved achievements in improving the information disclosure institution, improving the information disclosure system, promoting information disclosure and confidentiality review, etc., mainly because the school attaches great importance to the information disclosure work, the ideological awareness is continuously improved, and the system and mechanism are gradually improved. However, there are still many problems and deficiencies. Although the school has established an office OA system, the system functions are still incomplete and need to be further improved; the innovation of information disclosure work methods needs to be strengthened; the timeliness of school information disclosure work still needs to be strengthened, content Need to be further enriched. In the next stage, our school will focus on the following three tasks:
1. Organize training courses for information disclosure work, increase publicity of information disclosure work, organize relevant personnel to seriously study the "Measures for Information Disclosure in Colleges and Universities" and related rules and regulations, enhance the awareness of the importance of information disclosure work, and popularize knowledge about information disclosure. Comprehensively improve the level of information disclosure of the whole school.
2. Actively explore a long-term mechanism for information disclosure in the new situation, and further build relevant information disclosure systems to ensure that information disclosure work is carried out in an in-depth, continuous, and efficient manner.
3. Make full use of high-tech information technology methods, and strive to enrich the content, channels and forms of information disclosure, and continuously meet the needs of teachers, students, employees and the public to obtain information.
October 27, 2016