Ezhou Vocational University (hereinafter referred to as the school) is a full-time ordinary higher vocational college established in May 1984 with the approval of the People's Government of Hubei Province and filed by the Ministry of Education. In 1991, the school merged with Ezhou Radio and TV University; in 2000, the former Ezhou Normal School was integrated as a whole; in 2002, Ezhou Health School and Ezhou Industrial School were successively merged. The school is an excellent institution for assessing the level of talents training in higher vocational colleges of the Ministry of Education, and a national model (backbone) higher vocational college.
The school takes the modern vocational education that the people are satisfied with as its purpose, adheres to the vocational education thought of "integration of production and education, school-enterprise cooperation, integration of work and learning, and knowledge and action", adheres to the "competence standard, moral education first; humanity is perfect, life educates people" The concept of running a school strives to train high-quality technical and skilled personnel required for the economic and social development and industrial transformation and upgrading of the Ezhou and Wuhan urban circles, and is committed to building a distinctive international and modern high-quality higher vocational college.
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 In order to ensure that schools run their schools in accordance with the law and autonomous management, in accordance with the Law of the People's Republic of China on Education, the Law of the People's Republic of China on Higher Education, the Law of the People's Republic of China on Vocational Education, the Provisional Measures for the Regulations of Higher Schools, and other laws and regulations, Actually, make this charter.
Article 2 The name of the school is "Ezhou Vocational University" (referred to as "Ezhou Vocational University"). The English translation is Ezhou Polytechnic, and the website address is http://www.ezu.net.cn .
The school's registered address is 77 Fenghuang Road, Echeng District, Ezhou City, Hubei Province.
Article 3 The school is hosted by the Ezhou Municipal People's Government. The Hubei Provincial People's Government and the Ezhou Municipal People's Government co-manage the school. The competent authority is the Education Department of Hubei Province. The organizer guides, supervises, and regulates the school's behavior in accordance with the law, provides schools with funding and related resources, guarantees the basic conditions for running the school, supports the school to sponsor the school in accordance with laws, regulations, rules and school regulations, and protects the legitimate rights and interests of the school .
The division, merger, change of name, and termination of a school must be approved by the People's Government of Hubei Province and reported to the education administrative department of the State Council for the record.
Article 4 The school is a non-profit public institution, has the status of an independent legal person, and independently assumes legal responsibility.
The school enjoys the following autonomy in accordance with the law:
(1) Independently formulate enrollment plans and adjust the proportion of professional enrollment according to social needs, school conditions, and the school scale approved by the state;
(2) Independently set up and adjust majors according to law;
(3) Independently formulate professional talent training programs, organize and implement teaching activities, and strengthen the construction of teaching facilities in accordance with the talent training goals;
(4) To manage the education status of the educated, implement rewards or punishment, and issue academic certificates or other academic certificates in accordance with the law;
(5) autonomously determine the settings and staffing of internal organizations based on actual needs and the principles of simplicity and effectiveness;
(6) Evaluating and appointing teachers and other professional and technical personnel in accordance with relevant state regulations, and adjusting allowances and salary distribution;
(7) independently managing and using assets provided by the state, financial aid, and donated assets;
(8) Other school autonomy obtained according to law.
Article 5 The school implements the principal responsibility system under the leadership of the Communist Party of China Ezhou Vocational University Committee (hereinafter referred to as the school party committee), and implements expert governance and democratic management.
Chapter II School Functions and Educational Forms
Article 6 The school adheres to the party's educational policy and the direction of socialist schooling, and takes the building of people as its fundamental task, and conducts personnel training, scientific research, social services, cultural heritage and innovation activities.
Article 7 The main form of education in schools is full-time diploma education, and diploma education mainly focuses on higher vocational education at the college level. The school conducts continuing education and vocational skills training according to social needs.
Schools determine and adjust the number of years of diploma education according to law, and implement a credit system and a flexible academic system.
Article 8 The school adheres to the principle of “cluster construction and characteristic development”, based on Ezhou, facing the Wuhan city circle, building aviation logistics and e-commerce, intelligent manufacturing and creative design, new BIM technology and Internet technology applications, medical care and modern education. And other professional clusters.
Article 9 The school continuously strengthens the construction of a "double-teacher and dual-energy" teacher team and internal and external training bases, promotes the in-depth integration of production and education, dual-sport masters in schools and enterprises, and implements a "dual certificate" system of academic credentials and vocational qualifications.
Article 10 The school actively cooperates with enterprises, institutions, social groups and other social organizations in various forms of scientific research, technological development and promotion, etc., to promote scientific and technological progress and innovation, and to serve the economic and social development of Ezhou and Wuhan.
Article 11 In accordance with relevant state regulations, schools independently carry out scientific, technological, and cultural exchanges and cooperation with overseas institutions of higher learning.
Article 12 The school insists on integrating the core values of socialism, excellent traditional culture and innovation and entrepreneurship education into the entire process of talent training, actively builds the campus culture brand with “Three Kingdoms and Wudu Culture” as its core, and promotes the development of advanced socialist culture. Inherit innovation and construction.
Chapter III Management System and Institutional Setup
Section 1 School Party Committee
Article 13 The party committee of the school is the core of the school's leadership. It unifiedly leads the school's work, grasps the school's development direction, determines major school issues, supervises the implementation of major resolutions, and supports the principal to exercise his powers independently and in accordance with the law.
The school party committee is elected by the Party Congress of the Ezhou Vocational University of the Communist Party of China (hereinafter referred to as the Party Congress) for a term of five years. The school party committee is responsible for and reports on the party congress.
The main duties of the school party committee are:
(I) Fully implement the party's line, principles and policies, adhere to the principles of ethics, govern the school according to law, rely on the school's teachers and students to promote the school's scientific development, and cultivate the builders and successors of the socialist cause with Chinese characteristics with comprehensive development of moral, intellectual, and physical beauty. .
(2) Discuss and decide on major issues and basic management systems related to the reform, development, and stability of the school, as well as teaching, scientific research, and administrative management.
(3) Discuss and determine the establishment of the school's internal organization and the person in charge of the school. In accordance with the management authority of the cadre, be responsible for the selection, education, training, assessment and supervision of cadres, and recommend candidates for school-level leaders and reserve cadres. Do well the work of veteran cadres.
(4) Discuss and decide on the school talent work plan and major talent policies, innovate the talent work system and mechanism, optimize the talent growth environment, and make overall plans to promote the construction of various talent teams in the school.
(5) Lead the school's ideological and political work and moral education work, insist on arming the minds of teachers and students with the theoretical system of socialism with Chinese characteristics, cultivate and practice the core values of socialism, and firmly grasp the leadership, management, and discourse of ideological work in schools right. Maintain the safety and stability of the school and promote the construction of a harmonious campus.
(6) Strengthen the construction of school culture, give play to the role of culture in educating people, and cultivate a good school style, study style, and teaching style.
(7) Strengthen the leadership of the party's grass-roots party organizations, do a good job in developing party members and party members' education, management, and service work, develop grassroots democracy within the party, and give full play to the role of the grass-roots party organizations as a fighting fortress and a vanguard role for party members. Strengthen the school party committee's own construction.
(8) Lead the party's discipline inspection work in schools, implement the main responsibility for the construction of the party's work style and clean government, and promote the establishment of a system for punishing and preventing corruption.
(9) Leading mass organizations such as school labor unions, Communist Youth Leagues, student unions, and staff conferences. Do a good job of the united front.
(10) Discuss and decide other important matters concerning the vital interests of teachers and students.
Article 14 The school party committee implements a system of collective leadership and division of responsibilities, and works in accordance with the principle of democratic centralism. The plenary session of the school party committee is convened and chaired by the party secretary, and performs its duties in accordance with its rules of procedure.
Article 15 The Secretary of the Party Committee presides over the overall work of the Party Committee, is responsible for organizing important activities of the Party Committee, coordinating the work of the members of the Party Committee's leadership team, urging the inspection of the implementation of the Party Committee's resolutions, actively coordinating the working relationship between the Party Committee and the principal, and supporting the principal's work.
Article 16 The Disciplinary Inspection Committee of the Ezhou Vocational University of the Communist Party of China is the school's intra-party supervision organ. It works under the leadership of the school's party committee and the higher-level disciplinary committees, and assumes the responsibility of supervising the construction of the party's work style and clean government.
Section 2 Principal
Article 17 The principal is the legal representative of the school. Under the leadership of the school's party committee, he is fully responsible for teaching, scientific research, and administrative management.
The principal duties of the principal are:
(1) Organize the formulation and implementation of school development plans, basic management systems, important administrative rules and regulations, major teaching and scientific research reform measures, and important school resource allocation plans. Organize the formulation and implementation of specific regulations and annual work plans.
(2) Organize the formulation and implementation of the organization's internal organization structure plan, in accordance with national laws and relevant provisions for the selection and appointment of cadres, recommend the vice-principal candidate, and remove the person in charge of the internal organization.
(3) Organize the formulation and implementation of school talent development plans, important talent policies and major talent engineering plans. Responsible for the construction of the teaching team, appoint and dismiss teachers and other internal staff in accordance with relevant regulations.
(4) Organize the formulation and implementation of major plans for the school's major capital construction and annual budgets, strengthen financial management and audit supervision, and manage and protect school assets.
(5) Organize teaching activities and scientific research, innovate talent training mechanisms, improve the quality of talent training, promote cultural heritage and innovation, serve the national and local economic and social development, and set up schools with unique characteristics and strive to be first-rate.
(6) Organize ideological and moral education, be responsible for the management of student status, implement rewards or punishments, and carry out enrollment and employment.
(7) Do a good job of school safety and stability and logistics support.
(8) Organize and conduct external exchanges and cooperation with schools, sign cooperation agreements with governments at all levels, all sectors of society, and overseas institutions on behalf of schools and accept social donations.
(9) Report the implementation of major resolutions to the Party Committee, report work to the faculty congress, and organize and handle proposals related to administrative work for the faculty congress, student congress, union member congress, and league member congress. Support party organizations at all levels of the school, grassroots organizations of the democratic parties, mass organizations, and academic organizations to carry out their work.
(10) Performing other functions and powers prescribed by laws and regulations and school regulations.
Article 18 The principal's office meeting is the school's administrative deliberation and decision-making body. It proposes plans for important matters to be discussed and decided by the party committee, specifically deploys and implements relevant measures decided by the party committee, and studies and deals with teaching, scientific research, and administrative management. The meeting was convened and chaired by the principal. Meeting members are generally members of the school's administrative leadership team. The meeting topics were raised by members of the school's leadership team and determined by the principal. The meeting must be convened with more than half of the members present. The principal shall make decisions on matters for discussion and research on the basis of extensively listening to the participants. Party committee secretaries, deputy secretaries, and disciplinary committee secretaries can participate in the meeting depending on the topic.
Section 3 Academic Organization
Article 19 The school establishes an academic committee. The Academic Committee is the highest academic institution in the school and coordinates the exercise of decision-making, deliberation, evaluation, and consulting functions in academic affairs. Its main responsibilities are:
(1) Examine and approve major academic matters such as the scientific research field of the school, and provide academic consultation for overall, major development planning and development strategies related to academic affairs;
(2) Evaluating scientific research and technological innovation achievements and awards independently established by the school, and recommending scientific research and technological innovation achievements awards to the outside world;
(3) Review academic standards and methods for the appointment of school teachers;
(4) Assess the academic level of the subject of title evaluation;
(5) major issues related to academic disputes and academic ethics in evaluation and arbitration;
(6) Other matters that the school deems necessary for the academic committee to participate in decision-making.
The Academic Committee performs its duties in accordance with its charter.
Article 20 The academic committee is composed of personnel with professional and technical positions above the senior level in various professional fields and a certain percentage of young teachers. The school may hire relevant experts outside the school as special committee members on special academic matters as needed. The number of committees is an odd number of 15 or more. Among them, the members of party and government leadership positions in schools and functional departments do not exceed 1/4 of the total number of members. The members of the Academic Committee are appointed for a term of office. Generally, the term of office is four years, and they can be re-elected, but the maximum term is two years.
Article 21 The Academic Committee has one chairman and several vice-chairmen. The chairperson may be nominated by the principal and elected by all members; it may also be elected directly by all members.
Article 22 The school establishes a teaching steering committee. The Teaching Steering Committee is a research, guidance, evaluation, review and advisory body for school teaching. Its main responsibilities are:
(1) Study major issues in school teaching, and provide advice and suggestions for major teaching reform programs and action plans;
(2) To guide the establishment of school teaching quality standards and monitoring systems, and organize self-diagnosis and improvement of teaching quality;
(3) To consider plans for the establishment of the school's majors, personnel training programs, construction of teaching staff, curriculum construction and teaching experimental training conditions;
(4) Reviewing the selection criteria and methods of various teaching awards, reviewing various teaching awards, and recommending teaching achievement awards externally;
(5) Reviewing the school textbook publishing plan and reviewing excellent textbooks;
(6) Guiding and reviewing the school's annual teaching work plan and annual quality report, and reviewing basic data on the status of talent training;
(7) Examine the budget of teaching-related funds and the use plan of teaching funds;
(8) Other major matters that need to be decided by the teaching steering committee.
The teaching steering committee performs its duties in accordance with its charter.
Section 4 Teaching Institutions
Article 23: The school shall set up several secondary colleges according to the needs of talent training and professional construction, and add, change or cancel them according to the needs of development.
The college sets up and adjusts its affiliated teaching and research organizations and scientific research institutions according to the professional setting, teaching needs, and academic research development needs.
Article 24 Schools implement a two-level management system at the school and college level. In accordance with the principle of consistent power and responsibility, and dynamic adaptation, the college is given the autonomy in management and use in terms of personnel, funding, and resources. The school implements macro-control management on the college by formulating overall plans, development goals, internal policies, financing and distribution, supervision and evaluation, and provision of services.
Article 25 The college takes talent training as its fundamental task, and it is a concrete implementation unit for the school to carry out activities such as talent training, scientific research, social services, cultural heritage and innovation. Its main responsibilities are:
(1) Formulate and organize the implementation of the college's development plan in accordance with the school's school policy, development plan, and personnel training goals; formulate a personnel training plan, and formulate and implement a professional teaching plan;
(2) Organizing activities for teaching, scientific research, professional construction, school-enterprise cooperation, academic exchanges, and social services;
(3) to set up internal institutions in accordance with the regulations of the school, responsible for the employment and management of internal personnel;
(4) Responsible for the education and management of the students of the college, and make suggestions on the rewards and punishments of its students;
(5) Formulate the performance evaluation, reward and distribution plan of the college faculty and staff;
(6) to manage and use the school-run funds and assets approved by the school in accordance with school regulations;
(7) Perform other rights and functions assigned by the school.
Article 26: The dean is the person in charge of administration of the college. The party committee of the school shall be appointed in accordance with the relevant regulations for the selection and appointment of cadres. The dean is fully responsible for the daily work of the college's professional construction, teaching research, team building, administrative management, external exchanges and cooperation.
Article 27 The general party branch of the academy is responsible for the party's party building, ideological and political construction, and the building of a clean and honest government, to ensure that the party's and state's policies, policies, and school decisions are implemented in the academy, and support the dean to perform his duties Participate in discussions to determine important matters in the teaching, research, and administration of the college, and perform supervisory functions on the college's work.
Article 28: The College implements a system of joint party-government meetings to collectively discuss and make decisions on major decisions and arrangements for important matters in the teaching, scientific research, personnel, and finance of the college.
The party-government joint meeting is attended by the president, party secretary, deputy secretary, and deputy director, and other relevant personnel may be arranged to attend the meeting according to the topic.
The party-government joint meeting is chaired by the dean or party secretary according to the content of the topic. The decision of the meeting shall be decided by the moderator in accordance with the principle of democratic centralism.
Article 29 (1) Independently established public courses or directly-affiliated colleges shall be given relevant responsibilities and powers by the school according to its functions.
Section 5 Democratic Management Institutions and Forms
Article 30 The congress of faculty and staff of schools is the basic form of faculty and staff members' participation in democratic management and supervision in accordance with law. The school respects and supports the participation of the faculty congress in democratic management and supervision of the school, and implements the relevant resolutions and proposals of the faculty congress.
The main functions of the faculty congress are:
(1) Listen to the report on the draft and revision of the school's constitution, and propose amendments and suggestions;
(2) Listening to reports on school development planning, faculty building, education and teaching reform, campus construction, and other major reforms and solutions to major problems, and giving opinions and suggestions;
(3) Listening to the school's annual work, financial work, labor union work reports, and other special work reports, and giving opinions and suggestions;
(4) Discussing the welfare, the implementation plan for the distribution within the school and the corresponding methods for the appointment, assessment, reward and punishment of the teaching and administrative staff that are directly related to the interests of the teaching and administrative staff;
(5) To consider the report on the handling of the proposals of the last (time) congress of staff and workers;
(6) Evaluate leading cadres at all levels of the school in accordance with relevant work regulations and arrangements;
(7) Providing opinions and suggestions on school work in various ways, supervising the implementation of school constitutions, rules and regulations, and making decisions, and putting forward rectification opinions and suggestions;
(8) Discussing other matters stipulated by laws, regulations and rules and the school and school union.
The opinions and suggestions of the faculty congress are made in the form of a resolution of the meeting.
Article 31 The school labor union is the working organization of the faculty congress, a mass organization voluntarily participated by faculty and staff under the leadership of the school's party committee and higher-level trade union organizations, and operates in accordance with the "People's Republic of China Trade Union Law" and the "Chinese Trade Union Constitution" , Accept the commission of the congress of staff and workers to perform the corresponding duties.
Article 32 The Ezhou Vocational University Committee of the Chinese Communist Youth League conducts activities under the leadership of the school's party committee and higher league organizations in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations and the Constitution of the Chinese Communist Youth League.
Article 33: Student congress is the basic form for all students to exercise their democratic rights and participate in the democratic management of schools.
The student union is a permanent body elected by the student congress and carries out activities in accordance with its charter.
Article 34 The school supports democratic party organizations and social groups in the school to carry out activities in accordance with their respective articles of association, to participate in the democratic management and democratic supervision of the school.
Chapter IV Faculty and Staff
Article 35: School faculty and staff are composed of teachers, other professional and technical personnel, managers, and service personnel.
Article 36 Teachers and other professional and technical personnel implement a system of professional and technical qualification assessment and position employment, management personnel implement a staff system and position employment system, and work staff implement a labor contract and position employment system.
Article 37 The teaching staff of the school shall enjoy the following rights:
(1) use public resources of the school in accordance with job responsibilities and fairness;
(2) Equitable access to the opportunities and conditions needed for its own development;
(3) To obtain a fair evaluation in terms of morality, ability and performance, and to obtain various awards and honorary titles fairly;
(4) Being aware of school reform, construction and development and other major matters involving vital interests, and participating in school democratic management;
(5) expressing objections and filing appeals on matters such as employment, benefits, social security, merit evaluation, and disciplinary action;
(6) Other rights stipulated by laws, regulations and school contract.
Article 38 School teachers and staff shall perform the following obligations:
(1) respect and love students, teach and educate, serve and educate, manage and educate;
(2) Diligent work and due diligence;
(3) abide by professional ethics and school rules and regulations;
(4) Cherish and maintain the reputation of the school and safeguard the interests of the school;
(5) Other obligations stipulated by laws, regulations and school contracts.
Article 39: Teachers are the main body of school running activities. The school respects teachers' creative activities, respects and protects academic freedom, and provides necessary conditions and guarantees for teachers to carry out personnel training, scientific research, technical services, cultural heritage and innovation.
Article 40 The school encourages teachers to continuously improve their overall quality through the practice of post-employment, short-term training, and cooperation with enterprises to carry out horizontal subject research.
Article 41: The school attaches importance to the construction of a professional teaching team with a dual-teacher structure. It recruits (hirs) a group of professional talents and skilled craftsmen from industries and enterprises as part-time teachers to undertake professional course teaching, participate in professional construction, curriculum construction and training base construction.
Article 42: Schools establish and improve the protection mechanism for the rights of faculty and staff, set up a grievance handling committee for faculty and staff, accept faculty grievances in accordance with law, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of faculty and staff.
Article 43 Part-time teachers and skilled teachers employed by the school shall enjoy the corresponding rights and fulfill the corresponding obligations in accordance with the legal provisions and the school contract, while the school is engaged in teaching and scientific research activities. The school shall provide them with the necessary conditions and help.
Chapter Five Students
Article 44: Student refers to an educated person who has been admitted by a school according to law, has obtained admission qualifications, and has a student's status.
Article 45: Students enjoy the following rights:
(1) Participate in various activities arranged by the school education and teaching plan, and make reasonable use of the education and teaching resources provided by the school;
(2) Participate in social services, work-study programs, organize and participate in activities such as student associations, culture and sports in schools;
(3) To obtain a fair evaluation in terms of ideology, morals, academic performance, etc., and to obtain a corresponding academic certificate after completing the school's required academic studies;
(4) Applying for scholarships, bursaries, and student loans in accordance with the standards and procedures stipulated by the state and schools;
(5) to appeal to the relevant department against the sanctions imposed by the school, to appeal to the school, teaching staff and staff members for infringing their personal rights, property, and other legitimate rights and interests, or to file a lawsuit;
(6) Other rights provided by laws, regulations and schools.
Article 46: Students perform the following obligations according to law:
(1) abide by the Constitution and laws, cherish life, be honest and trustworthy, and develop good moral character and behavior habits;
(2) to abide by school rules and regulations and student behavior norms, take care of and reasonably use school teaching resources and living facilities, and maintain school reputation and interests;
(3) study hard and complete prescribed learning tasks;
(4) Paying tuition fees and related expenses in accordance with regulations, and fulfilling the corresponding obligations to obtain loans, scholarships and bursaries;
(5) Other obligations stipulated by laws, regulations and schools.
Article 47: Students are the subject of school education and teaching activities. The school provides the necessary conditions, guarantees and services for students to grow up in a comprehensive and healthy manner.
Article 48 The school establishes and perfects a system for protecting students 'rights, establishes a student appeals handling committee, accepts student appeals in accordance with law, and safeguards students' legitimate rights and interests.
Article 49 Schools guarantee and support students to participate in school management through student congresses and other various forms in accordance with law.
Article 50 The rights and obligations of other types of non-educated educated persons who receive training, adult education, and on-the-job learning in schools shall be separately agreed between the educated persons and the school in accordance with the principle of equality and voluntariness in accordance with law.
Chapter VI Funds, Assets and Logistics
Article 51 The sources of funding for schools include: financial subsidy income, business income, superior subsidy income, surrendered income from subsidiary units, operating income, and other income.
All the school's incomes are included in the school budget, unified accounting and unified management.
Article 52 (1) The school's financial work shall adopt the principal responsibility system and a financial management system of "unified leadership and hierarchical management". The school has established a sound internal financial supervision system, established an economic responsibility system and an audit supervision system, and accepts financial supervision from relevant state departments.
Article 53 School assets refer to various economic resources that are owned and used by schools and are legally recognized as state-owned and can be measured in currency, including assets formed by the state's fiscal funds with the state, and the use of state-owned assets in accordance with state regulations Income-generating assets, state-allocated assets, and acceptance of donations and other assets recognized as state-owned in accordance with the law are manifested in current assets, fixed assets, intangible assets, construction in progress, and foreign investment.
The school is responsible for the specific management of the state-owned assets owned and used by the school, and accepts the guidance and supervision of the financial department and the competent department at the same level.
Article 54: The school establishes and perfects an asset management system, implements an asset management mechanism of “unified leadership, centralized management, hierarchical responsibility, and responsibility to the people”, rationally allocates resources, improves the efficiency of resource use, and realizes asset preservation and appreciation.
Article 55: The school continuously improves the logistic management and service system, and provides high-quality, safe and convenient logistic support services for the learning, work and life of teaching staff and students.
Chapter VII Council, Alumni Association
Article 56 The Edu Vocational College's "Political School, Enterprise, and Enterprise" Cooperative Schooling Council (hereinafter referred to as the Council) is a school that is established by the government, schools, industries, enterprises, and other relevant institutions to meet the needs of the society in accordance with the law. Participation, support, consultation, deliberations, review and supervision of school development is an important organizational form and institutional platform for schools to implement scientific decision-making, democratic supervision, and social participation.
Article 57 The term of office of the council is 5 years, and the directors may be re-elected.
The council has a chairman and several vice-chairmen. The chairman is nominated by the school and elected by the plenary meeting of the council; according to the size of the council and the need to perform its functions and the actual situation of the school, a standing director and an honorary director are established.
Article 58 The main duties of the council are:
(3) to make decision-making consultations or participate in deliberations on major issues such as the school's development goals, strategic planning, specialty construction, specialty setting, and the formulation or revision of talent training programs;
(4) Participate in the review of the overall plan and important agreements for social cooperation, school-enterprise cooperation, and collaborative innovation, etc., and provide consultation suggestions to support the school's social services;
(5) Study the school's goals and plans for raising funds for the society and integrating resources, and supervise the use of the raised funds;
(6) Participate in the evaluation of the school's school running quality, evaluate the school's school running characteristics and school-enterprise cooperation projects, and propose reasonable suggestions or opinions;
(7) Other functions stipulated in the school charter or entrusted by the school.
The council conducts its activities in accordance with its charter.
Article 59 The council establishes a secretariat, which is responsible for arranging council meetings, contacting council members, and handling daily affairs of the council.
Article 60 Alumni refer to social persons who have studied or worked in schools (including the former Ezhou Radio and TV University, Ezhou Normal School, Ezhou Health School, Ezhou Industrial School) or have been employed by the school as visiting professors or part-time professors.
Article 61 The Ezhou Vocational University Alumni Association is a non-profit social organization registered by the school and formed by alumni voluntarily. It conducts activities in accordance with national regulations and its articles of association. The school supports alumni to establish alumni associations with regional, industry, and grade characteristics, and to carry out activities under the guidance and support of the school alumni association.
Article 62: The school plays the role of bridge and bond of the alumni association, contacts and serves alumni, cares for the development of alumni, and provides help for alumni's work and study.
Chapter VIII School Logo
Article 63 The school badge of the school includes emblems and badges.
The school logo is round and consists of the first pinyin of the word "Eda" as the basic shape, the Chinese and English names of the school, and the school's establishment time. The school badge is a rectangular badge with the school name.
Article 64 The flag of the school's school flag is red, and the school name is located in the middle of the flag.
Article 65 The school motto of the school is "Honesty is self-sufficient, learns and succeeds".
Article 66 The school day is May 28.
Chapter IX Supplementary Provisions
Article 67: The formulation and amendment of this charter shall be submitted to the school staff representative conference for discussion, approval by the principal office, approval by the school party committee, and approval by the principal, and shall be submitted to the Education Department of Hubei Province for approval.
Article 68: The articles of association are the basic rules of the school. Other regulations of the school shall be formulated and modified in accordance with the articles of association, and shall not conflict with the articles of association.
Article 69. The school party committee is responsible for the interpretation of this charter.
Article 70 The Articles of Association shall come into effect on the date of approval and promulgation by the Education Department of Hubei Province.